In fact, it’s more powerful than it’s ever been!
But print is dead, you may say. Sure, the digital world has a lot to offer, but with so much chatter online these days, print can help you stand out from the crowd.
Think of the environment, you may say, but as with our paper wrapping solution, for example, print can be eco-friendly.
Postage is really expensive, you may also say. Potentially, but only if you’re doing it wrong! Great savings can be made by working with a professional mailing house, such as First Mailing. Depending on the size of your printed mailpiece, the volume and optional extras, savings of up to 70% on postage could be realised.
Digital printing is ideal for short print runs of fliers, booklets, envelopes, letters, one piece mailers and mailing cartons. The beauty of digital printing is that the material can be personalised to the recipient.
For higher volume print runs for leaflets and brochures, for example, litho is a cost effective solution which delivers exceptional quality.
It’s all about the paper
We offer a range of paper stock, much of which is either from sustainable sources or already recycled.
The quality of the paper you choose for your printed material is akin to non-verbal cues in how it quickly tells the recipient whether your product, service or solution is high quality or low cost. If, for example, your product is affordable office supplies, a top grade paper is not necessary. Likewise, if you’re selling prestigious retirement homes, a higher grade of paper would be ideal.
The finishing touch
To really bring your printed material to life and deliver maximum impact, a range of finishes is available, such as metallics, varnishes, neon and embossing.
Ready to get started?
Ready to lift your ideas off the page? Contact us us on 01480 450661 to talk about your print needs today.
First Mailing services
We have a full range of services that you can choose from:
- Understand your data: successful campaigns are a result of being smart with your data. Need help? We can help source and supply. MORE >
- Make an impact through print: bring your direct mail campaigns to life with a variety of print colours & finishes. MORE >
- Make it personal: improve client engagement and target the right message to the right person. MORE >
- Save time and money: Decrease turnaround time by automating the process of distribution. MORE >
- Paper wrap it: eco-friendly paper wrapping is a high-speed solution for packing mail packs. MORE >
- Poly wrap it: compostable wrapping is a high-speed solution for packing mail packs. MORE >
- Fulfilment that speaks volumes: think outside the box and compile a pack that really talks to your clients. MORE >
- Connect with digital marketing: complement your direct mail campaigns with digital marketing. MORE >
- Postage: benefit from amazing postage discounts to reduce your campaign costs. MORE >