The issuing of car recall notices is not uncommon but it can be an unnecessary headache for car manufacturers to manage. Whether the notice is a Stop Drive Recall or a Safety Recall, the fast production and distribution of the recall by the car manufacturer is vital.
Contacting every registered keeper of a vehicle and notifying them of the defect, and the fix required, is no small undertaking. Importantly, this needs to happen quickly to satisfy to requirements of the DVLA.
For postal recall notices, once written, the notice needs to be printed, folded, inserted into envelopes and posted. In addition to the postal recall notices, some manufacturers also opt to email the notices as a joint method of contact, assuming they have correct email addresses. To satisfy GDPR regulations, the emailing of notices needs to be well-managed to ensure there is auditable evidence of communications.
Management of car recall notices
First Mailing can manage the process on behalf of car manufacturers. With in-house printing, along with our automated envelope inserting capability and discounted postal rates, we can deliver fast turnaround on postal car recall notices. We can also manage the complementary emailing of notices process.
Our team of experts can ensure car recall notices are distributed quickly. They can also manage the size and weight of the notice to ensure the postage costs are the best they can be.
Ready to get started?
If you need to produce and distribute car recall notices, please contact us on 01480 450661 to get started.
First Mailing services
We have a full range of services that you can choose from:
- Understand your data: successful campaigns are a result of being smart with your data. Need help? We can help source and supply. MORE >
- Make an impact through print: bring your direct mail campaigns to life with a variety of print colours & finishes. MORE >
- Make it personal: improve client engagement and target the right message to the right person. MORE >
- Save time and money: Decrease turnaround time by automating the process of distribution. MORE >
- Wrap it up: eco-friendly paper wrapping and compostable wrapping products are a high-speed solution for packing brochures. MORE >
- Fulfilment that speaks volumes: think outside the box and compile a pack that really talks to your clients. MORE >
- Connect with digital marketing: complement your direct mail campaigns with digital marketing. MORE >
- Postage: benefit from amazing postage discounts to reduce your campaign costs. MORE >