There’s no denying that postage can be the largest budgetary element of a marketing campaign (although a professional mailing house, such as First Mailing, can deliver significant savings). Therefore, it’s important that your data is cleansed before and after each campaign to reduce additional costs due to duplicated records, gone aways, deceased contacts and more.
Data protection legislation
Following Britain’s exit from the EU, the GDPR no longer applies to businesses inside the UK. Instead, they must comply with the Data Protection Act 2018. Here at First Mailing, ensuring the quality of our customers’ data, and its compliance to legislation, has always been a priority.
Our internal systems for the acceptance, verification and security are designed to meet the highest standards and include:
- Heat Maps
Improved return on investment
Targeted messages which are based around the behaviours, attitudes and circumstances of your current and prospective customers achieve a greater response.
By using our in-house software and heat mapping, we can segment and profile your data. This means that your communications can be tailored to the individual making them more likely to engage with your messaging.
We know how important your data is and we work within the legislation. When our customers send us their data, via secure transfer, the data stays within our secure IT server. We don’t outsource data management to a third party, thereby protecting your data. We also won’t sell your customer data on to a third party.
Ready to get started?
Want to talk about your data needs? Contact us us on 01480 450661 today.
First Mailing services
We have a full range of services that you can choose from:
- Understand your data: successful campaigns are a result of being smart with your data. Need help? We can help source and supply. MORE >
- Make an impact through print: bring your direct mail campaigns to life with a variety of print colours & finishes. MORE >
- Make it personal: improve client engagement and target the right message to the right person. MORE >
- Save time and money: Decrease turnaround time by automating the process of distribution. MORE >
- Paper wrap it: eco-friendly paper wrapping is a high-speed solution for packing mail packs. MORE >
- Poly wrap it: compostable wrapping is a high-speed solution for packing mail packs. MORE >
- Fulfilment that speaks volumes: think outside the box and compile a pack that really talks to your clients. MORE >
- Connect with digital marketing: complement your direct mail campaigns with digital marketing. MORE >
- Postage: benefit from amazing postage discounts to reduce your campaign costs. MORE >